Value Analysis Manager
The Value Analysis Program Manager is responsible for developing analytical reports, tools, and processes which support Steward's value analysis strategies. The Value Analysis Program Manager is also responsible for developing and monitoring project plans and schedules for key business process improvement initiatives in Supply Chain in areas of spend management and strategic sourcing.
1. Refines and supports Steward value analysis best practices and processes for product introduction, review, analysis, and communications
2. Leads or participates on cross-functional teams driving standardization of utilization and product selection
3. Analyzes utilization variances to identify opportunities to reduce clinical cost variation and drive out waste.
4. Creates analytical reports and tools to facilitate decision making in Supply Chain function (spend, savings, exceptions, off-contract management, other)
5. Collects, analyzes, and reports data on product and service performance of implemented clinical contracts.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
1. Knowledge of and experience with Value Analysis techniques in a Hospital/Health Care Environment
2. Knowledge of and experience with Supply Chain support processes
3. Knowledge and experience of data manipulation software
4. Knowledge and experience with centralized data and document management programs
5. Strong project and program management skills
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
1. Bachelors degree, related field
2. MBA preferred
3. 3+ years experience Value Analysis or Supply Chain experience, preferably in an Acute care environment
4. 2+ years of advanced analytic experience using Excel and Access to conduct analysis and reporting
5. Six Sigma qualifications preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4438