Technical Safety & Security Commun Spec
- Develop and deliver ongoing technical expertise of all Steward Health Care’s web based Emergency Management and Security products and applications. Develop and implement training programs for all web based programs and applications. Liaison with Steward University training facilitators to develop web based training modules for user familiarity of all web based Emergency Management and Security Systems.
- Collaborate with Corporate Security, Emergency Management and Corporate Enterprise Risk Management and other business units to identify and implement new use cases or features for web based mass communications systems.
- Manage all Steward Web based Emergency Management and Security Systems products and applications to include: Everbridge, NC-4 Risk Center and RPA Navigator to include system permission management.
- Liaise with internal and external representatives and coordinators from (Everbridge/RPA Navigator/NC-4). Cooperate with hospital technical teams for initial implementation and ongoing system functioning and continuity of operations.
- Assist all Steward Hospitals and coordinators with local Everbridge implementations and roll-outs to include familiarization with NC-4 Risk Center and RPA Navigator systems.
- Coordinate with contracted vendors regarding implementations and roll-outs of new products and applications at Steward Hospital sites.
- Develop internal Everbridge documentation (activation instructions, FAQs, etc.) and assist with corporate policies regarding distribution of internal organizational communications.
- Assist in the initial system configuration and ongoing maintenance of all Steward web based Emergency Management and Security products and applications for each Steward Hospital. (e.g., setting up message templates, template settings, creating teams, etc.)
- Become familiar with technical aspects of the NC-4 Risk Center Alert Notification System to include oversight of corporate settings and system distribution.
- Become familiar with technical aspects of the RPA Navigator emergency management portal and management system.
- Collaborate & Integrate NC-4 Risk Center Settings and distributions to all Steward Hospitals via the Everbridge mass communication system.
- Study the feasibility of expanding and implementing all Steward Emergency Management and Security web based technologies to locations outside of the United States. Acquire a working knowledge of international regulations regulating data sharing implications. i.e. “DGPR” European Data Protection Act. Research all communication regulations at locations where Steward Health Care LLC is considering conducting business operations.
- Consult with Corporate IS and IT specialists to ensure the security of all web based products and applications. Oversee the distribution and publication of all Steward Emergency Management and Security Alerts and Activations to senior leadership via web based applications.
- Develop an Alert Activation database to track all Emergency Management and Security Alerts (i.e. Published BOLO’s etc..) in order to memorialize and retrieve historical events.
- Coordinate with Steward Health Care Intelligence Analysts to track trends based on data received via mass communication and other web based Emergency Management and Security databases utilized by Steward Health Care.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11523