Talent Acquisition Specialist
Summary: Focused on providing the best candidate experience, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will focus on sourcing, hiring and onboarding candidates to ensure a consistent and optimal candidate and new employee experience at all times.
As part of our human resources team you will focus on bringing in the highest quality candidate and shepherd them through the recruitment and onboarding process. Your high energy, attention to detail and ability to handle high volume recruiting, build relationships, and create a talent pipeline will be an integral part of our operations.
Based in Massachusetts and reporting to our Senior Director of Human Resources, the position will have the flexibility to work a hybrid schedule after a successful onboarding.
- Full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding candidates
- Interacts with hiring managers regarding status of openings, time to fill, candidate pipeline and more
- Recommends, coordinates and hosts virtual and in person hiring events
- Builds relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent
- Ensures that human resources policies and procedures are met and makes recommendations for improvement
- Performs periodic audits of Talent Acquisition programs to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent amount of education and experience
- Prior recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment required
- Experience working in healthcare a plus
Salary Range: $65-80k
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 140476