Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for all efforts surrounding recruitment and attracting new talent into the organization. This position will have full-cycle recruitment responsibilities including but not limited to candidate sourcing and pre-screening, coordination, tracking, hiring and onboarding for various states.
We are open to remote candidates for this opportunity.
- Drives the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, and advising in the selection of final candidates for assigned client groups. Participates in the negotiation of offers.
- Works closely with HR counterparts and hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop proactive, innovative sourcing/recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Develops and executes proactive, innovative, cost-effective recruitment/sourcing strategy to target a diverse pool of qualified applicants for vacancies.
- Enters and maintains current, accurate and consistent information in the applicant tracking system, including but not limited to job posting content, applicant tracking and response, anecdotal information, and other required data.
- Provides reporting on current recruitment status by position to leadership, Human Resources and hiring managers on a consistent basis.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and provides guidance on recruiting issues as they arise.
- Engages applicants from the offer to orientation, ensuring that new employees complete required paperwork and are onboarded efficiently and timely.
- Responsible for notifying candidates that are not selected of the hiring decision.
- Advises staff on questions surrounding HR onboarding and recruitment policies, processes, and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working in healthcare talent acquisition preferred.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Knowledge of current employment laws and practices.
- Experience creating or leveraging marketing/advertising, social media, and other industry best practices to develop effective sourcing strategies.
- HealthcareSource (ATS) and Kronos (HRIS) experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high-pressure environment.
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.