Talent Acquisition Specialist
Summary: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for all efforts surrounding recruitment and attracting new talent into the organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have full-cycle recruitment responsibilities including but not limited to candidate sourcing and pre-screening, coordination, tracking, hiring and onboarding. Positions primarily consist of physician practice support roles.
• Effectively screen and interview potential candidates for functional compliance, applicable background, relevant skills, individual goals and overall fit within the department and organization
• Partner with management to thoroughly understand open positions and identify qualified candidates
• Provide proactive hiring solutions to hiring managers to deliver a competitive advantage within the talent space
• Update hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications timely
• Extend employment offers and monitor the candidate onboarding process
• Manage assigned job postings in the ATS to reflect accuracy
• Attend and host hiring events as needed
• Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent
• Ensure that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years of health care recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and to react to shifting priorities to satisfy business needs
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.