Supply Chain Contract Analyst I - 40 hours per week - 8:00am-5:00pm
Supply Chain Management
Under the direction of the VP Supply Chain, manages group purchasing organization (GPO) contracts and oversees the monthly operations of a handful of large, system wide agreements. Responsible for forecasting expiring contracts, performing spend analysis in analytical system, and creating executive summary about current/new contract impact. Identifies opportunities to change to better tiers, add hospitals and alternate sites to agreements, improve compliance, and push local agreements through GPO. Other duties as assigned by VP Supply Chain.
* Manages a portfolio of group purchasing contracts for supplies and equipment including but not limited to: creating a monthly forecast that identifies contracts expiring in 30/60/90 days, preparing the associated spend analysis for current/new tiers, creating executive summaries, preparing PMDFs, contacting vendors to negotiate better tiers, completing tier activations/edits/terminations, and resolving price exceptions.
* Maintains contract management systems. Ensures prices are uploaded in Meditech. Develops expert understanding of all GPO information system modules.
* Interfaces with GPO staff to evaluate GPO offerings and identify new opportunities.
* Works with Value Analysis director and enterprise teams to standardize product offerings.
* Responds to all inquiries about GPO contracted items and equipment.
* Provides information to procurement analyst to track financial results of standardization and cost-reduction projects
* Learns about GPO contracted products, equipment and services: what is available, what is needed, how they are used, who uses them and why they are used.
* Other duties as assigned by VP Supply Chain including but not limited to contracting, purchasing, IT, change management and materials related projects. Project manager for assigned initiatives including project schedule, minutes, agendas, action item lists and follow-up.
* Provide hands on oversight for several system wide service contracts.
* Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines.
* Extremely strong organizational, project management, communication, analytical, Excel and customer services skills.
* Outgoing and upbeat attitude that embraces process improvement and change management activities.
* Ability to track assignments and follow through to completion with minimal supervision
* BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Operations, Information Systems, or related field required
* 2-3 years of relevant job experience required
* Experience with two of the following: healthcare setting, contract management system, project management, analytics
* Hospital buyer experience or Certified Material and Resource Professional (CMRP) a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 52872