Supervisor, Revenue Operations
Supervises the processes and resources within the revenue cycle operations in order to maintain a high quality of service while ensuring timely payment for services provided. Responsible for supervising staff, process, and productivity for the assigned area(s) including but not limited to, billing, collections, cash posting, etc... Works closely with the Manager, Revenue Cycle Management to assist with achieving financial goals and staff development.
- 5 years minimum experience in accounts receivables with specific payer(s) subject matter expertise.
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Experience with patient accounting systems, billing/claim submission software required. Cerner experience a plus.
- Possess ability to investigate, analyze and in coordination with management, resolve departmental issues.
- Possess ability to work efficiently and accurately, and to organize and plan work.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to work additional hours and to work under stress.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate clearly with customers both within and outside of Steward.
- Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience At least 5 years’ related Accounts Receivable experience.
- Software/Hardware: MS Word and Excel at an intermediate level.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16401