Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging - CT
Steward Medical Group at Hawthorn Medical Associates seeks an enthusiastic Supervisor, Diagnostic Imaging/CT Tech to lead our busy CT and related departments.
The successful candidate will:
- Supervise the imaging services under the manager’s direction in accordance with clinical and governmental standards and within an established budget.
- Facilitate the development and achievement of mission, goals, policies, budget, work methods.
- Evaluate and maintain the quality of images and films, procedures and services.
- Select, orients/train, monitor, evaluate department staff including technologists for each modality supervised.
- Review department performance and ensures compliance, accreditation, legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Collect/analyze data, prepare and presents information/statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes.
- Serve as liaison with providers.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and materials. Research and introduce new equipment and techniques and conducts related in-service training sessions.
- Monitor patient flow, handle complaints, use TQM methods to improve methods and systems.
- Graduate of an approved formal program in Radiologic Technology.
- Minimum 5 years CT experience preferred with 1 year Supervisory or Lead level
- ARRT Certification (Radiography)
- ARRT Certification (CT)
- Possess a valid Massachusetts License as a Radiologic Technologist (Radiography)
- Current BLS certification
Hawthorn Medical Associates, an affiliate of Steward Health Care, was established in 1970 and is the largest multi-specialty group practice in the Greater New Bedford area. We have many of the area’s finest physicians who practice in our state-of-the-art facilities in a campus-like setting. They are supported by a skilled professional and support staff and together provide high quality, comprehensive medical care to more than 138,000 patients each year.
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.