The Sharepoint Engineer will be responsible for developing and providing technical support to both end users and IT staff regarding the various SharePoint environments and other related critical IT Operation applications that are implemented at Steward Health Care. This role will provide operations support of core IT applications, working with the IT application business owners. In particular, support of Office 365 SharePoint, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010/2003. This person will report to the Director of Business Operations and Support.
• Administer and provide support including maintenance, updating, modification, troubleshooting, and assessment of the various SharePoint environments
• Provide support in the evaluation, testing, installation and configuration of Steward standard applications, including analyze and test software for interoperability and compatibility with the desktop and complex network and other components of the IT infrastructure necessary to maintain and run the mission critical hospital systems.
• Assist users and other technical staff to perform testing and problem analysis for any application issues
• Assist in evaluation of business needs for end users and recommend IT application solutions in accordance with Steward Platform standards
• Act as primary liaison between third-party vendors and end-user during implementation and trouble-shooting of application issues
• Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours
• Participate in on call rotation to troubleshoot system issues
• Participate as a member of IS project Management Teams as necessary, execute project deliverables
• All other duties as assigned
I. Education: Bachelor's degree and/or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
II. Experience: 2+ years' experience in a customer services focused environments, Healthcare IT preferred
SharePoint 2003/2010/SharePoint Online:
• 4+ years demonstrated hands on SharePoint Development (including customized code, maintaining/creating web parts, and maintaining/creating workflows).
• Solid understanding of SharePoint development fundamentals and concepts in SharePoint and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013/SharePoint Online platforms
• Solid understanding of content types, site columns and metadata navigation
• Develop custom process solutions and workflows utilizing SharePoint Designer
• Expertise in developing InfoPath solutions
• Provide technical expertise to customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them with requirements definition and providing them with custom SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online environment solutions and complex workflows.
• SharePoint 2003/2010 farm administration and configuration
• Securing SharePoint sites and applications
IV. • Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships and operations
• Capability to build strong relationships with customer/partners
• Strong ability to effectively monitor and manage Service Level Agreements including executive level reporting and analysis for monthly and quarterly business reviews.
• Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and work streams
• Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
• Exceptional analytical and process development skills.
• Ability to motivate others to perform
• Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow through.
• Good Analytical Problem solving skills, strategic thinking and value selling capabilities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4903