Senior VP, Financial Planning & Analysis
This Notice is provided as a result of the filing of applications for permanent alien labor certification for the positions noted below. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on an application to the Certifying Officer, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Atlanta National Processing Center, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30303. Phone (404) 893-0101 Fax (404) 893-4642
Employer: Steward Health Care System LLC
Job Title: Senior Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Code: #20538.1.5
Job Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full Time
Rate of Pay: $395,000/year per
Duties: Develop, interpret and implement complex functional tools, financial planning, budgeting and analysis. Monitor financial and operational performance of Steward’s core business units and corporate departments. Direct the operations of the Budget and Financial Analysis staff. Develop an annual operating budget for all assigned departments and practices. Organize and compile annual budget timelines. Ensure Steward Healthcare’s budget deadlines are met. Oversee monthly financial report distribution for presentations to the administration and clinical leadership at monthly and quarterly meetings. Compile reports and analyses for monthly and quarterly executive financial packages. Oversee and review various financial analysis requests such as compensation modeling, salary withhold calculations, profitability for new locations, and other pro-formas. Determine present and future financial performance through the analysis of financial information, using those insights to develop policies and procedures for financial planning, and to ensure that operations are efficient and effective. Monitor and review clinical financial performance to produce accurate monthly financial reporting in conjunction with accounting staff. Recommend quality and/or process improvement initiatives in order to improve department efficiencies. Interview, hire, and train, evaluate, and delegate work to Financial Analysts, handling disciplinary actions when necessary.
Requirements: Requires a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration or a related field and 8 years of related Financial Planning and Analysis experience. Experience must include the following:
- Finance experience as CFO or FP&A lead of a division, franchise or business unit of a company with annual revenues of $6 billion to $10 billion. This experience must be within a healthcare or a publicly traded company.
- Data analytics including data standardization and data visualization.
- Extensive experience performing or overseeing technical financial system maintenance including each of the following: costing, capital planning, financial planning, long term planning and consolidation systems.
- Representing organizations with internal and external stakeholders at a senior level.
- Experience with staff recruiting, retention and mentoring.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster a cohesive financial planning and analysis team.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel including performing analysis using Vlookup and Pivot table functions.
- Demonstrated ability developing policies and procedures and find solutions to complex technical and organizational problems.
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience in leading teams or functions.
CONTACT: Interested candidates email a resume to: Candice Wright at Candice.Wright@Steward.org with reference to Job#: 20538.1.5.