Senior Program Manager, PMO
The Senior Program Manager, reporting to the Executive Director, PMO and QA is responsible for helping to lead and advance the IS Project Management Office (PMO). This role will manage and lead a team of senior project managers and project managers for projects throughout the Steward Network.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: 10+ years of related experience developing and leading teams in healthcare organization(s).
Experience in managing employees across various locations within budget
At least seven years of hands on experience in healthcare. Must have successes in the following areas:
- Successfully developed and implemented new solutions and work processes.
- Demonstrated high competency in project management and the execution of multiple or large projects, with experience in cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Gained experience in leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
- Experience in effectively communication with customer, employees, and senior management.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17510