Senior HR Recruiter - HR Hospitals South
HR Hospitals South
The Human Resources Recruiter manages all full cycle recruitment activities for assigned departments within the organization.
* Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers and patients
* Provides consultative services to supervisors, managers and directors regarding human resources needs in accordance with agency policies, procedures, practices and all state and federal laws and regulations
* Provides full cycle recruitment for all levels of positions including requisition approval, advertising, posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews and clearance and completion of the on boarding process
* Maintains compensation program, including collaboration with corporate compensation regarding market reviews, equity adjustments and other related initiatives
* Maintenance of employee records, collaborating with managers to ensure compliance with required documentation
* Ensures compliance with employment laws and regulations, in both practice and policy
* Establish recruitment strategies to meet specific needs and hard to fill positions
* Creates and implements recruitment training programs for new managers
* Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
* Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
* Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
* Performs other duties as required and assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of employees.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet set deadlines.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and web-based systems.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality
I. Education: Bachelors degree in business, human resources or related field
II. Experience: 5-8 years of progressive human resources recruitment experience. Prior human resources experience in a health care setting preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 43613