Senior Analyst, Visualization Developer
Steward Health Care, the largest private, for-profit hospital operator in the United States, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 38 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta, which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs 40,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services. The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network was projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team provides analysis and reports to help the organization make informed and timely strategic decisions. The FP&A team also connects to and collaborates with all business units across the system supporting both regular and ad-hoc financial, operational and statistical analyses. As a result, members of the team receive significant exposure to the overall business and develop networks and working relationships across the organization.
- Partner with analytic groups to document existing workflows to generate reports.
- Assist in processing, cleaning and verifying data integrity used in dashboards.
- Work with ETL developers to define and build data sets for reporting integration and data visualizations.
- Develop dashboards visualizing a wide variety of topics related to Revenue.
- Monitor server activity usage to tune and optimize performance.
- Create best practice guides for tableau users and development teams.
- Continuously identify processes to automate/eliminate manual reports.