Senior Analyst, HBU - Business Development
Reporting to the Manager, Finance and Operations Analytics, the Senior Analyst participates on a team to meet the information, reporting, and analytic needs of Steward Hospital Services Group (HSG).
* Develops and programs comprehensive, timely, and accurate analyses, reports, and presentations on utilization, leakage, volume, revenue and expense for HSG.
* Identifies opportunities to improve and enhance the analysis and information provided to the business unit.
* Works with analysts and analytic tool vendors to improve standard report design.
* Supports ad hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis, and insightful interpretations.
* Supports accurate loading, maintenance, and reporting of hospital and related data.
* Works with HSG and hospital staff to assure data accuracy and integrity.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Strong analytic and technical skills plus an ability to translate complicated data into useable information.
* Strong skills in SQL, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
* Organizational and project management skills to manage projects through effective planning, resource allocation, and completion.
* Demonstrated knowledge of hospital based data.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to relate positively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment and ability to plan and implement.
* Expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as QlikView preferred.
* Commitment to service excellence.
I. Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant field required; Master's preferred.
II. Experience (Type & Length): At least five years' experience in healthcare, with significant experience in analytics or informatics.
III. Certification/Licensure: N/A.
IV. Software/Hardware: MS Office, SQL/SAS, Access, and/or other query/analytic tools.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 49522