- The Account Administrator is responsible for providing support to end users for the various network access requests required to perform their job. The Account Administrator will possess strong technical and analytical skills and utilizes these skills on a daily basis to resolve or assist in the resolution of technical issues that have been reported by the end user and/or logged by an IS Help Desk representative in the call tracking system. The Account Administrator will have daily interaction with end users and will provide the highest level of customer service to both the end users and other IS staff.
- The Account Administrator will be required to work independently with minimum direction from leadership. This individual will also assist in mentoring and training other staff.
- Provide superior customer service both internally and externally
- Technical support of SailPoint/IIQ, and other IDM suites of products
- Troubleshoot various technical problems with user access and terminations and bring issues to resolution according to the Service Level Agreement
- Provide technical support for Account Administrators and for the IS Help Desk
- Maintain knowledgebase for Account Admin tasks; document processes/procedures used to solve routine troubleshooting
- Review assigned calls in the call tracking system and take appropriate action to resolve issues; update call tracking software ticket with very descriptive and accurate information
- Utilize stored information and documentation to help resolve issues
- Prioritize and escalate problems within given Service Level agreements
- Create, manage, and terminate accounts for Active Directory and other system user accounts
- Assist in setting up RSA VPN accounts
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Triage calls to appropriate groups if call cannot be resolved
- Provide regular on-call duties as scheduled
- Maintain a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the department. Occasional after hours and weekend work. Coordinate time off requests to ensure adequate coverage.
- Mentor and provide guidance to other members of the Account Administration team
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work independently and take initiative over diverse project areas
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day-to-day activities conducted in a multi-site environment
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing
- Ability to manage small projects
- Ability to prioritize projects and daily workflow
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within IS.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all (internal and external)
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
Education: 2 year college program certificate, or equivalent work experience
Experience: 3 years’ experience in a customer services focused environments, Healthcare IT preferred
- Strong Knowledge of Windows operating systems Windows 7 and Windows 10
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office365, Internet Explorer, Edge
- Knowledge of Smartphones and connectivity software (iPhones, Android)
- General Knowledge of Apple OS
- General Knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of Meditech, VOIP Systems, Call Tracking Software, MS Office Suite, Citrix, Active Directory, VPN connectivity.