Revenue Ops Analyst - Quality Assurance
Perform audits/quality reviews to monitor adherence to Revenue Cycle policies, procedures, and performance expectations
- Select samples for auditing and review for accuracy, quality, and appropriate resolution for multiple departments across the Revenue Cycle
- Ensure consistent delivery and application of Revenue Cycle workflows
- Review reports related to productivity and summarize findings for leadership and/or individual representative feedback
- Identify, trend, track and monitor Revenue Cycle team performance and adherence to policies, procedures, and performance expectations
- Report findings to Revenue Cycle management and work in coordination with leadership to identify system deficiencies and problems with the goal to resolve and implement solutions, new processes, and training materials
- Responsible for driving increased performance improvement and efficiency in Revenue Cycle Services through productivity & quality reviews and audits
- Develop spreadsheets, charts, graphs and other quality related statistical analysis and reporting functions for both internal and external customers and clients
- Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures, and leading practices
- Complete and/or attend mandatory training and education sessions within approved organizational guidelines and timeframes
- Escalate issues, concerns, and/or other items to leadership as appropriate
- Maintain HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements
- Deliver internal and external customer experiences
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience (Type & Length): 2-3 years’ experience with medical billing/collection; hospital billing experience preferred; experience within a healthcare consulting firm or large company preferred; 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office suite; experience with patient accounting systems and billing/claims software; Cerner or Meditech experience a plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13921