Revenue Operations Trainer
This position will be responsible to provide new hire onboarding and re-education training for the Florida market facilities: Melbourne Regional Medical Center, Rockledge Regional Medical Center & Sebastian River Medical Center
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Patient Access, this position is responsible for the design, development and implementation of education programs for Revenue Cycle Operations.
• Design and Develop Training Programs for Revenue Cycle Operations
• Assist in building, monitoring, administering and maintaining training materials/media for both system use and customer service training (e.g., all corporate and departmental [SharePoint] training sites, manuals, presentations, staff training and skills development records).
• Implements an orientation program for all new staff with registration, pre-registration, scheduling and financial clearance functions.
• Provide ongoing development and training for new AR, billing, and customer service revenue cycle associates
• Documents orientation assessment to ensure staff are ready to work independently in their host department or practice.
• In collaboration with Revenue Cycle Leadership, creates and updates training materials tailored towards successfully onboarding new staff and enhancing the practice of current staff.
• Conduct training sessions on the applications with specific Steward workflows
• Monitor quality and performance metrics and provide leadership with results/follow up actions
• Educates staff to new health care technologies, changes in policies and procedures, and evaluates the effectiveness of such innovations.
• Providing customer service and troubleshooting application software issues.
• Processing requests for system enhancements or modifications to our evolving software
• Other tasks as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Training experience
• Hospital/Healthcare experience required
• Experience with Meditech 6.15
• Experience with patient accounting systems, billing/claim submission software
• Excellent communicator (both oral and written communication)
• Ability to work successfully with a range of team members, from entry level to executive level employees
• Revenue Operations experience including Registration, Scheduling and Charge Capture/Reconciliation.
I. Education: Associate’s degree or equivalent experienced required.
II. Experience (Type & Length): 3+ years of revenue cycle knowledge/experience required
III. Software/Hardware: MEDITECH 6.15; MS Office
IV. Other: Up to 60-75% travel within division
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13994