Revenue Integrity Analyst
This position will be responsible for assisting in the Financial/Revenue Modeling for contract negotiations as well as assigned projects for the Revenue Integrity Department. This may include some travel and ability to provide assistance with the Business Offices in all markets.
- Collaborates with the managed care team during the contract negotiation process.
- Communicates, reviews and provides feedback and guidance to managed care to assist in the contract negotiation process. This includes making recommendations on specific contract language that may have any financial impact.
- Performs revenue modeling of managed care contract proposals in Allscripts Pathways Contract Management (PCON) and provides a detailed financial analysis to the managed care team.
- Performs hospital on site visits and PCON end user training as needed.
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior hospital revenue cycle experience required, including hospital business office experience
- Managed Care Knowledge, and understanding of various payment methodologies both commercial and government
- Minimum 2-5 years experience with PCON
- Minimum 2-5 years experience with Cerner Patient Accounting
- Microsoft Office proficiency required, must be proficient in excel
- Microsoft Access knowledge preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Solid competencies in assessment, critical thinking and analytics
- Prior Financial/Revenue Modeling experience preferred
EDUCATION OR SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference #: 1900722