Regional President (Massachusetts)
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up--one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never before imagined. Today, Steward Health Care is the largest, private, physician-led health care network--caring for millions of people across the U.S. and beyond. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning.
The Regional President will be responsible for the development and operations of the Massachusetts Region. This position is responsible for directing the operations and management of hospitals within the region, establishing operational benchmarks, setting standards for accountability, and establishing strategies for regional growth. The Regional President is accountable for achieving regional goals, maintaining regulatory compliance, fiscal responsibility, patient satisfaction, and quality of care. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in healthcare operations, financial performance, strategic development, and M&A.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of senior management level experience in the healthcare industry
- Thorough understanding of the for-profit healthcare environment
- Strong understanding of risk based contracting and operational performance necessary to achieve strategic and financial goals
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and solution-driven decisions.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with physicians, employees, third party payers, patients, policy makers, and the public.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals.
- Excellent communication with the ability to balance, negotiate, and work with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 36772