Regional Marketing Director, Texas
From the beginning, we’ve been fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness. Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up – one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never before imagined. Today, we are the largest private, physician-led health care network - caring for millions of people across the U.S. and beyond. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We are seeking a hands-on, creative and results-driven Texas Regional Marketing Director based in Steward Health Care’s Dallas corporate office. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing with a with a dotted line to the Texas Regional President, you will manage a regional team of marketing and communications managers and be responsible for:
- Manage strategic marketing plans and monitor results that drive volume and revenue for 8 Texas hospitals and their physicians
- Implement integrated promotional plans, including digital, direct mail, collateral, events, etc.
- Understand local trends and competition to inform marketing plans and success of campaigns
- Provide messaging and communications leadership, counsel and direction to a wide variety of constituents and internal clients, including executive communications for senior leadership.
- Ensure physicians, medical staff office, and corporate office are in sync and up to date on developments and news.
- Mentor team to drive positive hospital coverage in local outlets, develop relationships with reporters and internal physicians and leaders, and pitch compelling and differentiated stories on hospital news, achievements and initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategy for elevating the reputation of the hospital and president in local media (including editorial board meetings, op-eds and hospital tours).
Crisis and Issues Management
- Ensure local teams have department emergency preparedness, appropriate message templates and quick-response plans in place and regularly tested.
- Professionally and swiftly respond to anticipated and unanticipated operational, medical and other issues, including coordination with Steward’s VP of Communications and other relevant leaders.
- Oversee planning/implementation of the hospital’s community health program, designed to achieve effective hospital presence in the community and reach underserved segments of the population through community outreach to key offices and organizations.
- Maintain programs for community groups involving activities such as support groups, lectures, health fairs, programs for schools and seniors, funding, and liaison with key offices and organizations throughout the region.
What You Will Bring To Steward:
- At least 10-15 years of post-graduate work experience leading and executing integrated marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives for fast-moving, constantly changing, results-focused organizations.
- Have managed a large team that is geographically spread out
- Digital and traditional marketing experience
- Hands-on experience building and protecting the reputation of a community-based business or organization in a high-visibility, competitive market setting.
- Adaptability and ability to engage with a wide variety of audiences, stakeholders and communities — inside and outside the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as project management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8440