Project Manager - HR Executive Admin
HR Executive Admin
This Project Manager role is part of Steward Health Care's Corporate Learning and Development team, providing learning and development assessment and execution in Steward's West Division. Steward's West Division consists of 16 hospitals, a physicians group, and a corporate function. Reporting to the Director of Learning and Development, you will execute learning and development solutions in Saba, Steward's Learning Management System (LMS). This role will consult with educators in the West Division hospitals, assess training needs, and provide solutions via the LMS.
Responsibilities for the West Division
* Administer all functions of the LMS.
* Support Steward's West division in creating and deploying content on the LMS.
* Ensure integrity of employee data in the LMS.
* Serve as eLearning Content and Catalog Administrator for the LMS.
* Resolve staff issues related to accessing content on the LMS.
* Resolve Help Desk tickets related to the LMS.
* Manage Clinical and Nonclinical content development and deployment including:
o Clinical Education and Regulatory Education
o Nonclinical Education, including annual Safety Education
o Third-party eLearning content (e.g. HealthStream, Elsevier, Lippincott)
* Consult with Subject Matter Experts to define and develop custom eLearning content.
* Manage Instructional Design resources to ensure eLearning content is delivered on time and of high quality.
* Assign training using LMS automated rules as well as data imports.
* Create LMS reports to support business needs.
* Work collaboratively with other Learning and Development Project Managers supporting other Divisions
Experience, Skills, Education
* Bachelor's Degree or higher required.
* 5 years of experience in Learning & Development, corporate training, organizational development.
* Working knowledge of eLearning authoring and development tools like Articulate Storyline.
* Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
* Strong project management skills, presentation skills, ability to design training from scratch, and use the latest technology to manage training endeavors.
* Proven experience managing training programs.
* Experience with Learning Management Systems (Saba training administration preferred), and some instructional design experience.
* Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and oversee the work of others.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 55496