Project Manager - $7,500 Sign on Bonus (Healthcare industry experience)
Posted Date: 2/1/2020
Candidates with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant healthcare industry experience may be eligible for a $7,500 sign on bonus
- Reporting to the division leadership team, this position is part of a dynamic team responsible for strategic planning and project management working directly with the Regional President, CFO, and COO for the division at Steward Health Care System. This position will be involved in a number of projects at any given time; that involvement could range from analytical support to responsibility for defined aspects of a major strategic initiative.
- The work of the project manager will focus on coordination of work plans, research and data analysis as well as development of strategic initiatives to support the division.
- 3-5+ years progressive work experience in healthcare setting
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access.
- Experience writing, evaluating and leading the development of business plans.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare, Finance or business management Preferred
- Strong analytical skills