Primary Care LPN - Russian Speaking Office
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 35 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
Working directly with the physicians, as the liaison between the patient and the physicians for establishing and maintaining quality patient care. Utilizes clinical teamwork to oversee the interdisciplinary plan of care; assesses the patient and family as appropriate, plans and implements clinical care and facilitates its delivery to patients and family members, evaluates the process and outcome of clinical services in the practice and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Triages all clinical phone calls to the main office and coordination of follow-up with the medical doctors and nurse practitioners.
- Responsible for timely, efficient and accurate triage response and documentation in the electronic medical record.
- Entering prescription requests into the electronic medical record for provider approval
Making follow-up phone calls to patients/ family members to provide test results (labs/ radiology, etc.)
- May also be responsible for coordination of care – scheduling follow-up tests and appointments with specialists
- Prior authorizations
- Maintaining office supplies and restocking
- Assisting physician with the completion of forms
May administer non-reconstituted aerosolized medications via nebulizer
- Administers IM vaccines
- Pediatric state vaccine ordering
- Assembles all necessary supplies and equipment for outpatient clinic.
- Monitors and records treatment parameters such as vital signs, weight, height, O2 saturation, etc.
- Clearly documents on a consistent basis to provide continuity of patient care and communicates observations to the supervising MD/NP
- Trained and currently certified in basic CPR
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited LPN program required.
- Pediatric vaccine administration experience required.
- Current Massachusetts LPN license required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Fluent in Russian required.
- Previous experience preferred.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.