Practice Manager will work collaboratively with clinic medical staff and with system wide administration. You will be working at the Neuroscience and Neurosurgery clinic located on the Salt Lake Regional campus
- Provides leadership, direction, and coordination for general clinic operations
- Manages internal and outreach services of the clinic
- Monitors workload and systems, coordinating resources to optimize operational efficiencies and patient satisfaction
- Collaborates with Director and professional staff to develop operating expense, FTE, and capital budgets
- Coordinates the development of physician and midlevel clinic schedules and coordinates and communicates initial and revised schedules as appropriate
- Works collaboratively with clinic division coding and billing specialists and central business office
- Communicates and supports policies and procedures appropriate for clinic
- Conducts applicant interviews and effectively recommends appropriate personnel for clinic positions
- Regularly evaluates employee performance according to policy, and provides direction for growth and motivation
- Partners with Human Resources Representative on performance and employee relations issues
- Counsel's employees in resolving performance related problems
- Functions as a resource, teaching and collaborating with staff on a continuous basis
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business, management, or related field
- Two years or more management experience, preferably in healthcare
- One or more years’ experience using electronic medical records (EMR)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- option for $0 copay and $0 deductible
- Flex spending
- Compay paid life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- company match
- Paid time off
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.