THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
Steward Medical Group has an immediate opening for a part-time anesthesia recruiter. The position will be responsible for sourcing and recruitment of MD and CRNA candidates for Steward Medical Group.
Base salary with aggressive incentive-based compensation plan for identifying candidates that result in employment.
- Seek and produce candidate leads from clinical networking groups, job boards, social media, target companies, cold calling, or any other combination of marketing sources.
- Maintain a pulse on the market overall competition and conditions.
- Maintain a database for tracking candidates.
- Assist with talent sourcing, planning and succession planning, develop recruiting plan based on collaboration with business leaders.
- Assist in constructing and distributing detailed reports for Talent Acquisition, Operations and Leadership teams.
- Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in dynamic experiences.
- This position must be able to work in a fast pace setting and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working in health care strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to multitask and work independently required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and to react to shifting priorities to satisfy business needs
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.