Physician Assistant Seasonal
Ideal Candidate will be an experienced Family Practice NP or Physician Assistant. You will work at that Steward Solitude Ski clinic located at the Solitude Mountain Resort, for the duration of Ski season.
- Help plan and coordinate the delivery of quality and safe patient care in the clinic
- Collaborating with qualified physicians within the framework of approved guidelines and protocols, following established clinical protocols and clinical practice guidelines.
- Providing outpatient care, routine follow up, as appropriate.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), and state regulatory standards.
- Completes daily assignments and documentation within requested time frame.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support in emergency situations.
- Adheres to, interprets and monitors established clinical and administrative policies, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrates effective use of time management, conflict/problem resolution and delegation skills.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, physicians and patients to facilitate problem resolution.
- Demonstrates clear, concise professional communication with all contacts in a manner which conveys mutual respect and concern.
- Actively facilitates a positive proactive tone with co-workers and patients
- Acts as a clinical resource/role model to other members of the health care team.
- Maintains professional and appropriate communication and behavior with patients, co-workers, physicians, and vendors.
- Maintains HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
- As required by the UT State Board of Nursing; Advanced practice nursing license
- Minimum one year experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a clinic setting preferred
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.