Patient Monitoring Systems Administrator
Perform a wide variety of duties related to Patient Monitoring Systems and Equipment including but not limited to project management, documentation, training, and user support. Ability to interpret and develop project plans, functional/operational specifications, flowcharts, and application specifications. Determine and accommodate the impact of various system changes on users, automated or manual, troubleshoot various problems and respond to user department needs. Interact with all level of users throughout the organization to clarify and verify requirements at all stages of analysis, design, and implementation specific to patient monitoring equipment and systems.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in health related field or Information Systems.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years’ senior application experience with patient monitoring equipment and associated applications in a healthcare setting.
- Significant experience working in a complex health care organization and deploying systems to support business needs.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate project management experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to cooperatively and effectively work with people from all organizational levels and build consensus through negotiation and diplomacy and Steward Health Care goals
- Ability to manage a project, its dependencies, team members, other resources and timeline; and to prioritize and delegate accordingly.
- Knowledge of PC applications, e.g., Microsoft Office Suite and Project, PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to facilitate and work within a complex, multi-site environment.
- Must possess strong teaching and technical skills
- Ability to understand the work environment and competing priorities in conjunction with developing/meeting project goals.