PACS Analyst - IS Imaging Systems
IS Imaging Systems
The PACS analyst provides operational and project support of radiology and cardiology applications. The position is responsible for primary review of tickets and help desk pages, then triaging issues to the PACS admins located at various facilities.
* Daily operational support of the radiology and cardiology suite of applications, including PACS environments.
* Triage of tickets and escalated issues to PACS admins
* Provide application/technical support for PACS-related projects as assigned.
* Provide application design, build, testing, training, maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Serve as the IS liaison to the local radiology and cardiology staff.
* Performs on-call duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Demonstrate good understanding of application portfolio under team's purview.
* Demonstrate good understanding of integrated components such as dicom, HL7, RIS, network and infrastructure.
* Ability to work independently and take initiative.
* Accepts and absorbs constructive feedback and adjusts work routine as required by supervisor.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Provides timely and accurate communications to end users who have identified issues, concerns, questions or requests.
* Recommends enhancements to the job functions that may benefit the department and team.
* Maintains patient and employee confidentiality in accordance with Steward policy and procedure.
* Collaborates with fellow employees to foster a team environment.
I. Education: Bachelors Degree in related healthcare discipline or information systems discipline preferred. Graduate of accredited Radiologic Technology Program and/or equivalent imaging experience considered in lieu of degree.
II. Experience (Type & Length): 3-5 years of experience in information services or radiology/cardiology clinical setting preferred.
III. Software/Hardware: Experience in radiology and cardiology applications.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 55730