Operations Coordinator II
This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Practice Operations for the SEMC PCP/OB Market of SMG in the area of Quality and Market Retention.
- The Quality Coordinator is a resource for Practice Managers.
- Participates in the Monthly Staff Networking Meetings and all other meetings as requested by the Director of Operations. .
- Assists the Director of Practice Operations and Practice Managers with ad-hoc reports on operations.
- Assists with processing all necessary documentation related to Quality and Retention.
- Must be able to work independently and problem solve with little supervision.
- Uses discretion at all times to ensure patient confidentiality. Conforms to the Confidentiality Policy of SMG.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in business concentration or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years of health-care operations experience, preferably in a large group practice.
- Ability to work independently, analyze operational issues and to problem-solve in creative and effective ways.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Word processing and spreadsheet experience preferred (i.e., Excel, Word).
- Strong operational skills required.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
About Steward Health Care System:
Steward Health Care’s physician-led model was created to provide patient’s access to the highest-quality care at a sustainable cost, providing personalized, and coordinated ongoing medical services that positively impact patients’ physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
Founded in 2010, Steward Health Care is the nation’s largest accountable care organization (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through its network of hospitals, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, and behavioral health services. Steward received a perfect 100% quality rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service’s (CMS) Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) in 2020.
Based in Dallas, Steward is the largest private, physician-led health care network and currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.