Clinical duties: Provide high-quality, patient-centered care at a tertiary care hospital.
Clinical team: Candidates would join an established primary care physician practice including physicians, nurses, and support staff, and will develop a significant specialty focused practice that includes inpatient and outpatient care.
Quality of life: Monday through Friday, no call and no weekends.
Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits, and CME/CEU support for professional development.
- Graduate degree from an accredited PA program or graduate degree from an accredited NP program
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Current Massachusetts license to practice as a Practitioner, MSCR, DEA license is required
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate clinical expertise for functioning in an independent role in clinic and hospital setting
About Steward Health Care:
Steward Health Care the largest private, for-profit hospital operator in the United States is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 38 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services. The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.