Nurse Practitioner Wound Care
We are looking for a qualified Nurse Practitioner with an emphasis on Wound Care experience in a clinical setting.
- Help plan and coordinate the delivery of quality and safe patient care in the clinic
- Collaborating with qualified physicians within the framework of approved guidelines and protocols, following established clinical protocols and clinical practice guidelines.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent
- Completes daily assignments and documentation within requested time frame.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support in emergency situations.
- Adheres to, interprets and monitors established clinical and administrative policies, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrates effective use of time management, conflict/problem resolution and delegation skills.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, physicians and patients to facilitate problem resolution.
- Coordinates and communicates patient care activities with health care team members and appropriate departments.
- Demonstrates clear, concise professional communication with all contacts in a manner which conveys mutual respect and concern.
- Actively facilitates a positive proactive tone with co-workers and patients
- Acts as a clinical resource/role model to other members of the health care team.
- Maintains professional and appropriate communication and behavior with patients, co-workers, physicians, and vendors.
- Maintains HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
- Nurse graduate of accredited school of Nursing and Advanced Practitioner Program
- Licensure as required by the UT State Board of Nursing; Advanced Practitioner License
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a clinic setting
- Nurse Practitioner with experience in Hyperbaric and Wound Care (preferred)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Must have full range of mobility
- Must be able to reposition patients
Physical demands Duration
• Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull 10-50 lbs constantly• Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull 51-100 lbs frequently• Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull over 100 lbs occasionally• Ability to lift or reposition patients frequently• Ability to twist, turn, and bend frequently• Ability to sit, squat, or kneel frequently• Ability to reach outward or reach above shoulder constantly• Ability to handle or finger constantly
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.