Nurse Practitioner PDM
This position is responsible for providing Physician Assistant services for a Surgery Program located in Massachusetts. The primary responsibilities of the Physician Assistant include assessing, implementing, evaluating, and coordinating health care to patients in the office setting and at the Hospital including some first call responsibility.
Responsibilities in the office include:
- Perform consults on new and established patients.
- Functions independently and collaboratively to perform history and physical for acute, critical patients.
- Performing diagnostic tests and screening evaluations.
- Help to organize clinical protocols for the practice
- Prescribing medications.
- Reviewing diagnostic results
- Responding to patient inquiries
- Office procedures commensurate with experience and comfort
- MA license to practice as a Physician Assistantâ¨
- Start date contingent on successful enrollment of insurance payors.
- DEA / FL Control Substance licensureâ¨
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant Program. Urology experience in a surgical program preferred.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification