Nuclear Medicine Technologist - $7,500 Sign On
605 E. 4th Suite 203, Odessa TX 79761.
**$7,500 Sign-on Bonus**
Skills and Minimum Requirements:
- Certification & registration - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMT-CB)
- Texas State license
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM | No Call
- This candidate can pick from two schedules 32-hours or 40-hour work week
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Salary is based on experience $34 to $40/hour
Benefits of Working for Steward Medical Group:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- 401(K) retirement saving plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and long-term disability
- Competitive and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
About Steward Health Care
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.