Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive neurodevelopmental and/or neurocognitive evaluation assessing intellectual, neuropsychological, and emotional behavioral functioning
- Conducting psychological evaluations for the purpose of diagnosing brain injury, learning disabilities, ADHD, ADD, ASD or other conditions
- Document assessment in a written report that includes interpretation of results including DSM-5 TR/ICD-10 formulation and recommendations
- Discuss test results with patient and/or family members
- Provide neuropsychological consultation services
- Psy.D. or Ph.D. from an APA/CPA accredited program in clinical psychology
- Successful completion of APA/CPA or APPIC accredited internship
- Completion of a two-year clinical neuropsychological postdoctoral fellowship
- Licensed or License eligible in Massachusetts
Other Skills Required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge regarding insurance plans and the prior authorization process
About Steward Health Care
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.