Mgr Enterprise Content Mgt Sys
Under the general direction of the Senior Director Business Applications, this position serves as the team lead for the OnBase Enterprise Content Management System. The Manager of Enterprise Content Management manages a team of IT professionals responsible for troubleshooting operational application issues, implementing appropriate solutions, analyzing and modifying existing computer programs and developing necessary documentation. In addition, this position provides application support and communicates with facility leadership.
- Provide Support for the OnBase content management system.
- Manages a team of individuals responsible for developing, building and supporting Enterprise Content Management systems for the company.
- Developer for OnBase projects.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all supporting documentation for OnBase projects.
- Manages system upgrades, patches, training events and performs all necessary system safeguards to ensure that the content management remains stable.
- Works closely with internal and external resources to Integrate OnBase with other systems as required.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Required: Basic working knowledge of networking, Windows Active Directory Domains and Windows operating systems.
- Required: Intermediate to advanced expertise in SQL-PL and MS SQL Server management.
- Required: Intermediate to advanced programming skills in VB Script, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, PHP and C#.
- Preferred: Intermediate to advanced expertise in management of a Document Management System.
- Preferred: Intermediate to advanced expertise in management and development in the HyLand OnBase Document Management System is a plus.
- Preferred: The following OnBase certifications are a plus: System Administration, Workflow Engineer, and API.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1080