Rocky Mountain Women's Center in Layton Utah, is adding Scribe/ Medial Assistant to the team. You will maximize physician availability for direct patient care by absorbing clerical duties for documentation requirements and other non-clinical physician responsibilities. Provide outstanding support to physicians and healthcare providers, to ensure world-class care for our patients.
- Place patients in exam rooms after registration, ensuring that chart reflects current complaint/condition, medical history and any test results appropriate to follow-up visits. Take appropriate vital signs and document in chart.
- You may perform or assist the physician with tests/procedures
- You will coordinate patient’s office visit, discharge and if needed assists in arranging for diagnostic tests or referral exams.
- You will clean, sterilizes and package surgical instruments
- Medical Assistant Loan repayment program
- MA's with Steward are eligible for upto $250 per month in student loan payments
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Option for $0 copay and $0 deductible
- Flex spending
- Company paid life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match
- Paid time off
- Graduate of Medical Assistant training program
- High School diploma or equivalent
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.