Medical Assistant / Front Desk
Steward Medical Group will help you repay Medical Assistant student loans. After 90 days of employment MA’s working with SMG are eligible for up to $250 per month ($3000 per year) to make your loan payment. With proof of payments made, MA’s remain eligible for the program until their loans are paid off.
Medical Assistant's provide outstanding support to physicians and healthcare providers, to ensure world-class care for our patients. MA's welcome patients in a warm and friendly manner and make sure the patient's needs and expectations are met. You will be working at Rocky Mountain Women's Center In West Valley City Utah.
- Greets all patients and visitors to ensure a friendly, welcoming and professional clinic atmosphere
- Assist with registration, accompany patients to exam room and take appropriate vital signs and document in chart.
- Performs and/or assists physician with tests/procedures available in the office per their orders and in accordance with established safety and infection control procedures.
- Coordinate patient’s office visit, discharge and if needed assists in arranging for diagnostic tests or referral exams.
- Ensures that blood or tissue samples are sent to appropriate referral laboratory.
- Cleans, sterilizes and packages surgical instruments/packs in the office setting.
- Keeps patient areas and exam rooms clean and prepared on a daily basis. Uses bleach solution or antimicrobial solution for cleaning as appropriate.
- Maintains HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
Steward Medical Group offers a comprehensive benefits package, with multiple options to fit your needs.
- Medical Assistant Loan repayment program
- Health, dental, vision
- option for $0 copay and $0 deductible
- Flex spending
- Company paid life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- with company match
- Paid time off
- Graduate of Medical Assistant training program
- High School diploma or equivalent
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.