The Manager will be responsible for managing the Steward IS Telecom team staff and processes. They will be providing limited technical support and integration to both end users and IT staff regarding the Cisco telephony environment and other applications that are implemented at Steward Health Care System. This role will provide operational support of core IT applications, working with the IT application business owners. This person will report to the Director, Support and Business Operations.
I. Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
II. Experience: 5+ years’ experience managing employees in a customer services focused environments, Healthcare IT preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of both Windows and Apple operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, PowerShell, ActiveSync
- Knowledge of Cisco SSL VPN, Secure ID, Sophos AV, BitLocker
- Expert knowledge of MSOffice, Exchange, Sharepoint
- Knowledge of IE, Safari, ActiveSync, MS Project, MS Visio
- Knowledge of wireless devices including but not limited to Android, Blackberry, and iPhone
- General knowledge of client-server computing
- General knowledge of basic data communications networking equipment, including hubs, routers and cabling infrastructure
- General knowledge of LAN/WAN internetworking protocols
- Experience with Cisco network and VOIP products
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17856