Manager, Technical Support - 8:00am-4:30pm
SHC Central Division: Information Systems
Reporting to the IT Director, the Manager Technical Support is responsible for provide day-to-day management of the staff at their respective hospital site(s) (Sharon Regional Hospital and affiliated practices). Provides guidance, training, and consistent ongoing support to the facility's technical support staff.
* The Manager will be responsible for providing end users with highest level customer support.
* Work independently with minimum direction from leadership.
* Responsible for reporting to leadership information that is necessary to ensure the technical goals and objectives of the IS Department are met.
* This individual will also assist in mentoring and training junior staff.
* Responsibilities also include identifying and developing best practice opportunities and developing standardization within the region and system for efficiency and cost savings.
* The Manager of Technical Support must be able to communicate and collaborate with all departmental directors within their hospital as well as Steward IS staff and other member hospitals.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42841