Manager, Strategic Sourcing - 40 hours per week - 8:00am-5:00pm
Supply Chain Management
Responsible for oversight of the supply chain contract analysts and their portfolios. Strategically identify new contract opportunities, work with contract analysts to drive standardization. Work with team to assure annually determined financial objectives are achieved.
* Responsible for overseeing the Supply Chain Contract Analysts and their product portfolios. The position is responsible for training and developing processes which support the effective and efficient acquisition of necessary goods and services required to perform the Steward supply chain mission. This position will work with the contract analysts to drive standardization and create efficiencies to drive savings initiatives.
* Supports staff by performing tasks normally assigned to them
* Create an environment where change and innovation are embraced
* Maintains effective and appropriate staffing
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously while creating value
* Completes staff's annual performances
* Provides training and development for employees to support professional and personal growth, enhance job performance and improve operational effectiveness
* Complete contracts on time
* Teach staff how to clear up match exceptions regarding local contracts
* Work with analyst on data collection, market and trend research
* Holds weekly staff meetings
* Organizes work within the department to maximize personnel resources and provide the most efficient service
* Communicates and works directly with the Director of Contracting
* Regularly assess departmental morale, addresses employee concerns, and reports employee issues to Human Resources and/or Administrator as appropriate.
* Highly customer-oriented focused; able to consult with customer and offer solutions for efficiencies and financial success
* Maintains data on savings initiatives
* Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Understanding the contracting process and documentation needed to execute contracts on Steward's computer system
* Benchmarking and negotiation skills
* Organizational and leadership skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize work tasks/functions
* Ability to direct and manage direct reports
* Computer proficiency
* Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred.
* 3+ years in a supervisory office management or Health Care/Hospital Environment
* 2+ years of advanced experience using Excel to conduct analysis and reporting
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 52866