Manager, Revenue Operations Analytics
The Revenue Operations Manager will oversee recruitment, onboarding, and performance management of the Revenue Operations Analytics Team and provide a role in the standardization of Enterprise reporting, operational measures, and KPIs.
Revenue Operations Analytics team responsible for research, analysis and reporting of revenue cycle metrics across the Division. The Manager will also help lead the Steward revenue operations analyst development program
The manager will work with the Revenue Operations Director of Integration to standardize analytics, workflow and expectations Enterprise-wide. This function includes collaboration with regional Revenue Operations Managers to develop reporting and operational expectations.
- Manage a team of Revenue Operations Analysts
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Design, lead, and manage special projects aimed at improving hospital operations and financial performance
- Partner closely with Revenue operations and hospital leaders to advance strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with Director of Integration to develop single-platform standardized reporting, workflow and delivery expectations
- Prepare regular reporting packages on financial and operational performance for presentation to senior hospital leadership
- Weekly travel to Steward hospitals to meet with staff, conduct assessments, and present findings to leadership
- Other assignments as required to support Steward Revenue Operations
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience within a healthcare consulting firm or large provider, with significant experience in Revenue Cycle and Patient Access
- Experience in recruiting, leading, and managing high performing teams
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel and statistical analysis
- Preferred experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Deep understanding of drivers of financial performance for health care providers
- Highly detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator (both oral and written communication)
- Ability to work successfully with a range of team members, from entry level to executive level employees
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Experience (Type & Length): 3+ years of relevant work experience within a healthcare organization.
- Software/Hardware: EHR experience required; preferably Meditech 6.1. MS Office.
- Other: Up to 80% travel within the division required.