Manager, Graphic Design
The Graphic Design Manager will be part of a team providing best in class health care experiences across all aspects of the consumer journey. They are responsible for, and not limited to, developing and creating marketing material including print advertisements, Out of Home signage, direct mail pieces, brochures, digital banners, social media and more. This person is an excellent communicator that is excited to manage several priority design projects and can manage time well.
This role is responsible for:
- Supervising and enforcing branding guidelines in all digital and print collateral created
- Developing design strategies and outlining how the design team will create deliverables and implement them for projects
- Presenting design ideas and concepts based on set strategies that are put in place
- Working with corporate, regional and local marketing teams to understand objectives and goals to deliver creative assets
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects within design specifications and timelines
- Utilizing creative expertise to optimize content per various channels
- Recommending and implementing new technologies, platforms and content ideas to create a marketing center of excellence to educate regional and local marketing teams
You will have:
- You are a graphic design enthusiast with 5+ years of direct experience working for an agency or corporate enterprise with numerous cross-functional teams
- Experience in working with graphic design software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, animation and digital advertising
- Comprehensive portfolio demonstrating a variety of creative, design and software skills
- Ability to manage one’s self and demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a work environment that embraces change and new ways of thinking
- Exceptional communication skills
About Steward Health Care:
From the beginning, Steward Health Care has been fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness. Nearly a decade ago, Steward set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up – one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never before imagined.
Today, Steward is the largest private, physician-led health care network - caring for millions of people across the U.S. and beyond. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.