Manager, Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be part of a team providing best in class health care experiences across all aspects of the consumer journey. They are responsible for, and not limited to, establishing digital objectives, collecting business requirements, creating digital campaigns, identifying stakeholders, providing performance insights, managing timelines and monitoring budgets. This person is an excellent communicator that is excited to manage several priority digital campaigns with leadership visibility.
The role is:
- Oversee planning and strategy of the digital consumer journey across our Steward ecosystem to increase new member appointments and engagements
- Work with regional and local marketing teams to understand objectives and goals to deliver best in class digital campaigns
- Manage hospital and physician digital marketing campaigns across owned, earned and paid channels
- Provide strategic input with digital agencies to develop content, creative and messaging across display, paid search and paid social media channels
- Creates end of campaign summary reports and insights for future optimization
- Recommend and implement new technologies, platforms and content ideas to create a marketing center of excellence to educate regional and local marketing teams
You will have:
- You are a digital marketing enthusiast with 2+ years of direct experience working for an agency or corporate enterprise with numerous cross-functional teams
- Expertise in some and working knowledge of these digital channels (search, social, display, .com and email)
- Ability to manage several digital campaigns simultaneously and detail oriented
- Good understanding of UI/UX, SEO and SEM
- Ability to thrive in a work environment that embraces change and new ways of thinking
- Advanced skillsets with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Analytics
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
[HOSPITAL or ORGANIZATION] is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.