Manager, Data & System Performance
Directs the framing, evaluation, and implementation of strategic projects, process improvements and organizational change initiatives. Manages projects and processes for an array of strategic, change and/or quality initiatives that cut across disciplines and functional areas and typically involve both internal and external stakeholders. Facilitates, coordinates and integrates the strategic data planning efforts of the Health system. Serves as a resource for process improvement (systematization) and quality enhancement efforts across the enterprise. Reports to the VP Supply Chain.
Steward’s supply chain department is a rapidly evolving and analytically driven with a focus on efficiency and process improvement. This role requires a highly motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership, strong technical and analytical expertise as well as longer term planning abilities. This role is fast paced, requires handling multiple projects at once and will be extremely rewarding as projects will directly affect the bottom line of Steward’s hospitals.
Additionally this role will coordinate on various system process improvement initiatives and exciting ad hoc analytic projects as assigned by the VP Supply Chain.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines.
- Extremely strong leadership, motivational, organizational, project management, communication, analytical, Excel and customer services skills.
- Outgoing and upbeat attitude that embraces process improvement and change management activities.
- Ability to drive large projects and assignments to completion with minimal supervision
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, or related field required. MBA a plus.
8+ years of relevant job experience required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17605