Manager, Crisis & Incident Coordination
Under general direction of the Senior Director, Support and Business Operations, the Manager will be responsible for providing senior technical support to drive timely resolution to major incidents and IT crisis situations. The Manager will work with senior leadership on communication and root cause analysis for any major outages. Will work with Crisis Managers on metrics and KPI’s for Executive Leaders. Will also work with the technical teams to do root cause analysis and track action items resulting from the RCAs.Manage and lead the Crisis Team, including but not limited managing the day to day activities and support processes.
- Participate in On-Call rotation across one or more shifts in a 24x7x365 operational team whose primary function is to drive all major incidents to fastest possible resolution;
- Manage Major Incidents and Crises, driving and coordinating resolution including calls, escalation, and notification to appropriate parties as well as coordinating all incident support activities;
- Ensure all appropriate resources are engaged or notified and that restoration efforts are properly prioritized;
- Ensure Crisis Management processes, policies, and timelines are correctly followed;
- Ensure Crisis Management records are fully documented both during and after the Incident including gathering and recording the full incident timeline of events;
- Help train other IS Staff members on Crisis Management and management processes and increase visibility of Crisis Management throughout IT;
- Continuous development and daily management of Service Quality. This includes creating and reporting on measurable improvements, CSFs & KPIs in customer satisfaction via reduced mean time to restore services;
- Proactively identify opportunities for service improvements; directly address and eradicate unacceptable levels of service for Steward and our users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ prior experience as a key contributor or owner in a business, technical, or application development role; e.g., held a senior role in any of the following: SA/DBA/Network/Voice Engineer or Operator, Mainframe Systems Analyst/Operator, Application Developer, etc. Experience in an ITSM role preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 15280