Manager, Clinical Documentation Improvement
The Clinical Documentation Improvement Manager, Central Division shall oversee all CDI activities within the division. This includes direct reporting and oversight of hospital based CDI Specialists. The CDI Manager, Central Division shall promote consistent and standardized operations across each hospital, as well as, across the three divisions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the MS-DRG and APR-DRG system
- Comprehensive understanding of CCs/MCCs, impact on quality reporting, UHDDS guidelines, HACs and PSIs
- Meditech experience required
- Microsoft Office (Word, One Note, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience: +3 years of Acute Care CDI experience
- Certification/Licensure: Registered Nurse (RN) required
- Software/Hardware: Iodine and 3M experienced preferred
Other: Required to work out of Richardson, Texas; Steward Health Care office; Expected travel is 50% (OH, PA, FL)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10778