Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 35 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
To function as a member of a team and complete all daily tasks to ensure smooth day to day operations in a busy practice located in Whitman, MA.
This position is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
Working directly with the physician, as the liaison between the patient and the physician for establishing and maintaining quality patient care.
- Room Placement
- Record patient history, chief complaint, pharmacy information, medication list, etc. into EMR
- Quality Measures
- Administer Injections
- Telephone Triage
- Stocking of rooms
- Calling patients with lab/test results
- Communication with hospitals, hospice, lab, VNA, and other healthcare facilities.
- Maintain and minor PT/INR results
- Ordering tests, obtaining prior authorizations
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Graduate of accredited License Practical Nursing Program required.
- Current MA LPN license required.
- 1-3 years of experience as an LPN preferred
- Previous experience on Athena and eCW a plus.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.