Lead Regional Recruiter
- Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers and patients
- Provides consultative services to supervisors, managers and directors regarding human resources needs in accordance with agency policies, procedures, practices and all state and federal laws and regulations
- Provides full cycle recruitment for all levels of positions including requisition approval, advertising, posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews and clearance and completion of the on boarding process
- Maintains compensation program, including collaboration with corporate compensation regarding market reviews, equity adjustments and other related initiatives
- Maintenance of employee records, collaborating with managers to ensure compliance with required documentation
- Ensures compliance with employment laws and regulations, in both practice and policy
- Establish recruitment strategies to meet specific needs and hard to fill positions
- Creates and implements recruitment training programs for new managers
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of employees.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and web-based systems.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Bachelors degree in business, human resources or related field
5-8 years of progressive human resources recruitment experience. Prior human resources experience in a health care setting preferred