We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also assist users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
Applicant should have a good knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Hardware and software support.
- General computer education and experience with hardware, networking, and operating systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to learn quickly and to resolve problems on your own.
- Travel between Clinics as needed. (Vehicle mileage reimbursed)
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent with two years of computer science experience.
- May have a computer science degree or working toward such degree.
- 2 – 4 year Degree or relevant certifications are preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13624