IS Configuration Analyst
Under general direction of the Senior Manager Enterprise Configuration, The IS Configuration Analyst will play a key role in helping infrastructure projects meet business, schedule and budget objectives. This person will focus on the infrastructure change process – including changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimize organizational risk and maximize success. The IS Configuration Analyst will work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting infrastructure in the organization such that business results are achieved with no disruption to core services. integrity of the inventory, databases and processes. Will work with Senior Manager Enterprise Configuration on metrics and KPI’s for Executive Leaders.
- Strong background in Change Management
- ITSM knowledge and experience
- ITIL Certified
- Solid understanding of Change Management life cycle
- Proficient creating and managing spreadsheets and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong research and analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- High degree of professionalism with the ability to provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, positive, and enjoy the challenges of planning and solving problems in a complex and unpredictable work environment.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience as a key contribution or owner in a business, technical, or application development role. Experience in an ITSM role preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10128